THE NEW ISSUE OF THE ECJ! STAY HOME & IMMERSE YOURSELF IN READING OUR MAGAZINE!
Fostering trust-based cooperation of like-minded cybersecurity stakeholders to create new strategies and innovative recommendations for the period of digital disruption is one of the key aims of CYBERSEC Brussels Leaders’ Foresight, a conference taking place on Tuesday 24 March. For the third year in a row – but for the first time as a digital-only event – the conference brings together top-notch leaders and experts from the EU, NATO, national ministries, cybersecurity organisations, and the global and European tech industry.
On behalf of the Editorial Board, on the day of the CYBERSEC Brussels 2020 conference, we are excited to present you the latest issue of the European Cybersecurity Journal. Even more exciting interviews, studies and articles. In times of COVID-19 pandemic stay home and immerse yourself in reading our magazine!
Securing the World’s Digital DNA is our shared responsibility.
We sincerely hope that this issue will contribute to our common goal of increasing awareness on the cybersecurity matters and promoting stable growth across cyberspace.
Enjoy the read!
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ECJ
Vol. 6 (2020) Issue Contents:
- Togo’s National Approach to Cybersecurity. Interview with Cina Lawson;
- Addressing Specific Requirements for Cybersecurity in the Smart Grids at EU Level (Stephan Lechner, Manuel Sanchez, Michaela Kollau);
- The Technological Sovereignty Dilemma – and How New Technology Can Offer a Way Out (Luukas Ilves & Anna Maria Osula);
- Designing Digital Safety into the Smart City (Robert Muggah);
- Multi-level Governance in Cybersecurity: What Role for the European Regions? (Milda Kaklauskaitė);
- Boosting the Role of Women in Cybersecurity. Interview with Nicole Wajer;
- Insider Threats in Cybersecurity: The Enemy within the Gates (Guerrino Mazzarolo & Anca D. Jurcut);
- Back to the Civilian Power Discourse: Can it Survive in Cyberspace? (Omree Wechsler);
- Piercing the Bubble with a Cyber Needle – Cyber Tools Application during a Possible Baltic States Defence Scenario (Dominik Skokowski).