5th European Cybersecurity Forum - CYBERSEC 2019
TYPES OF PARTICIPATION
Conference fee depends on the participation category and the date of purchase:
KATOWICE, 29-30 OCTOBER 2019
|PRIVATE SECTOR||DAY 1&2||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|EARLY RATE||If paid until August 30th||280 EUR||190 EUR||190 EUR|
|STANDARD||If paid until September 30th||520 EUR||330 EUR||330 EUR|
|LATE RATE||If paid after September 30th||750 EUR||470 EUR||470 EUR|
|ACADEMICS, NGO MEMBERs||FREE OF CONFERENCE FEE|
|PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, UNIFORMED SERVICES||FREE OF CONFERENCE FEE|
|FOR A BESPOKEN CONFERENCE PARTNERSHIP OFFER, PLEASE CONTACT MICHAŁ REKOWSKI ON:
firstname.lastname@example.org or + 48 609 475 349
For organisational reasons, the final confirmation of participation for the attendees who are exempt from the conference fee will be sent within 7 working days from the day of registration.
Journalists applying for accreditation are obliged to complete the registration form
Registration is not tantamount to granting the accreditation.
Your application for the event will be considered within 7 days, please await our final confirmation.
Person responsible for contacts with media:
mobile: + 48 663 968 776
1. Conference fee includes:
- participation in all open conference events - AGENDA,
- free pass to CYBERSEC EXPO;
- participant ID, conference pack;
- conference lunches and coffee breaks.
2. Conference fees do not include accommodation.
3. Conference fees include ticket for EXPO Party. Participant registered under the categories free of charge (academics representatives, NGO representatives, public administration and uniformed services) can buy ticket for EXPO Party (350 PLN, 80 EUR)(29th October 2019) at: email@example.com
4. Payment can be made in EUR or PLN, according to the price list given above.
5. Payment is available via Bank transfer, credit card or quick transfer. All fees include VAT 23 %.
6. While registering, please use business e-mail. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the professional background of the attendees who are exempt from the conference fee.
7. Please consult full version of the CYBERSEC 2019 Participation Regulation.
All inquiries regarding CYBERSEC Forum 2019 registration should be submitted to:
+48 663 082 873