European Cybersecurity Journal – vol. 4 issue 1 has been published!
– Facing Burning Cyber Issues – Interview with Uri Rosenthal
– Toward More Secure Networks for Critical Sectors by Joel Brenner
– Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report: As Malware Sophistication Increases, Organisations Must Adopt Industry Best Practices and Evaluate AI, Machine Learning Tools by Lothar Renner
– Cyber Insurance and its Increasing Role in the Industry by Philippe Cotelle
– Cybersecurity – What is at Stake? A Comprehensive Approach to Management by Izabela Lewandowska-Wiśniewska
– Cybersecurity Strategies in Large Networks. Cyber Defence Under the Military Concept of “Retardant Action” by Alejandro Corletti Estrada
In order to subscribe to the ECJ, contact us directly or via e-mail: email@example.com