4th European Cybersecurity Forum - CYBERSEC 2018
Contact regarding the registration process:
+48 663 082 873
TYPES OF PARTICIPATION
Conference fee depends on the participation category and the date of purchase.
For organisational reasons, the final confirmation of participation for the attendees who are exempt from the conference fee will be sent within 7 working days from the day of registration.
Journalists applying for accreditation are obliged to complete the registration form
Registration is not tantamount to granting the accreditation.
Your application for the event will be considered within 7 days, please await our final confirmation.
Person responsible for contacts with media:
Partner of Promotion
mobile: + 48 503 010 761
- Conference fee includes:
- participation in all open conference events
- participant ID, conference pack
- conference lunches and coffee breaks
- Conference fees do not include accommodation.
- Payment can be made in EUR or PLN, according to the price list given above.
- Payment is available via Bank transfer, credit card or quick transfer. All fees include VAT 23 % in Poland and must be paid in PLN.
- While registering, please use business e-mail. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the professional background of the attendees who are exempt from the conference fee.
- Please consult full version of the CYBERSEC 2018 Participation Regulation.
- Any inquiries regarding CYBERSEC 2017 Participation Regulation and conditions of participation should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call: +48 663 082 873