CYBERSEC – BRUSSELS LEADERS` FORESIGHT 2018
An exclusive, high-level meeting to enhance
European & NATO cybersecurity preparedness
and to foster a competitive IT industry
The event by:
The central topics of the discussions:
- Countering disinformation and preserving freedom of speech and fair election in the digital age
- Challenges of the strategic communication
- Cornerstones of the effective cybercrisis management cooperation between NATO and EU
- NATO’s evaluation of the trends in the cyberthreat landscape and attribution of cyberattacks
- Evaluating progress of the Cyber Defence Pledge deliverables?
- Looking ahead the EU-NATO Joint Declaration
- European Defence Fund – boosting EU cybersecurity potential through the development of the dual-use technologies
- EU cybersecurity certification framework – on the road to the digital single market and competitive EU cybersecurity industry
- Security by design, duty of care, IoT security – foundations of the 4th industrial revolution and digital economy.
- Cloud-First Policies as a cybersecurity solution?
- Artificial Intelligence – how does it affect cyberthreats landscape and security solutions?
Microsoft Center, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Bruxelles
Facilitating multi-stakeholder cooperation and supporting the creation of public policies for digitisation and cybersecurity.
Enhancing cyber defence capabilities in the face of growing threats resulting from the activities of modern states
Defining trends, opportunities, and challenges as well
as generating cyber innovation and facilitating the growth
of the information society.
Determining the role
of the private sector in ensuring cybersecurity as well as analysing powerful trends in the market offering cyber products and cyber services.
The hour-long panel discussions
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
CYBERSEC BRUSSELS will provide the participants with a unique opportunity to discuss further development of the EU and NATO cybersecurity and defence policy incl. the recent Cybersecurity Package, the NIS Directive and the GDPR implementation.
Representatives of the EU and NATO
MEET CRUCIAL DECISIONMAKERS
CYBERSEC BRUSSELS is a place for the expert-driven facilitation
of regulatory processes for the EU, NATO and their Member States, as well as the private sector.
World-class cybersecurity experts
CYBERSEC BRUSSELS is an event where you can gain a comprehensive insight into the agenda of the most important institutions and companies shaping the European cybersecurity system. .
GROW YOUR NETWORK
is a platform for establishing and fostering strategic relations with key cyberspace stakeholders, and developing a Europe-wide cybersecurity community.urity.
- C-level representatives of the private sector
- Representatives of the relevant EU institutions and agencies
- Representatives of NATO
- Representatives of EU and NATO Member States
- EU decision-makers responsible for public policies
- Members of the European Cyber Security Organisation
- Independent experts and practitioners