One of the most prestigious Capture the Flag competitions in Poland is coming to Katowice.
For the first time CYBERSEC and Katowice will be host of the Capture the Flag tournament organized by one of the most successful Polish teams CTF – p4 Team. Teams from around the world will face tasks prepared by experts from the cybersecurity industry. The best teams would be able to win financial prizes and a large number of additional points to the international ctftime ranking.
But that’s not all!
p4ctf is also a great challenge for anyone who would like to try to solve the tasks that are faced by the world CTF leaders. It doesn’t matter if you are a student, a graduate or just a cyber enthusiast – we invite everyone who would like to face our tasks together with the best teams in the world. Remember – places are limited, so check out for the news with registration for the event.
The most important information about the tournament:
- qualification for the tournament will take place at the end of April / beginning of May.
- win in the qualifications ensures free accommodation in Katowice reimbursement of travel expenses
- teams of up to 4 people can participate in p4ctf
- the tournament will be divided into two rankings – main and student
- all participants compete in the main ranking of the p4ctf tournament, while the best groups of students will also compete in the student ranking
- main prizes and ranking points are awarded to the winners of the main ranking, while small surprises await the winners of the student ranking 😉
- p4ctf can be played by teams registered in the registration form, which will be announced by the organizer on the event website www.cybersecforum.eu – The order of applications decides
See you in Katowice!