ECSO Cyber Investor Days
The next edition of Cyber Investor Days will visit Poland again in June! Once again, European start-ups will meet in Katowice to present their innovative cybersecurity solutions to investors from all over Europe.
Cyber Investor Days is a great opportunity to show your solution to the world, establish relationships with potential investors and partners, and meet the most promising startups from the region.
Start-ups will be assessed by a specially selected jury consisting of experts, entrepreneurs and investors operating in the cybersecurity industry. The jury will select the two best start-ups that will be nominated for the prestigious European competition ECSO STARtup Award!
Cyber Investor Days is a series of cyclical meetings organized by European Cybersecurity Organization (ECSO) in various parts of Europe. The aim of the initiative is to promote European cybersecurity solutions among a group of potential investors. The event has already taken place in over 10 European cities and gathered over 600 participants and 240 investors.
Are you a European start-up in the cybersecurity industry and looking for an investor? Apply for the second edition of Cyber Investor Days in Katowice!
Download the application form below, fill it out and send it to email@example.com.
If your company is qualified, we will inform you in a separate e-mail.
Application launch: March 15
Application closing: April 23
Selection of start-ups: May 15
Presentation of companies during the event:
June 21, International Congress Center in Katowice as part of the CYBERSEC FORUM/EXPO 2023 event
Award ceremony for the winners: June 22,
International Congress Center in Katowice
as part of the CYBERSEC FORUM/EXPO 2023 event
BECOME A CYBER INVESTOR DAYS PARTNER!
If you want to get involved in Cyber Investor Days, be a part (or delegate a representative of your organization) of the jury and decide together with other experts which start-ups should be nominated for the European ECSO Startup Award competition, contact us!
We will prepare a special, individual offer for each partner.
To one of us? Or at the office?
I am a start-up from the cybersecurity industry, what benefits can I expect from participating in the event?
• Increased international visibility and exposure among investors and corporations. ECSO and local partners actively promote start-ups participating in the event. ECSO will also facilitate the introduction of winning start-ups/SMEs from various local events to acceleration programs specializing in cybersecurity across Europe.
• Opportunity to broad promotion of your solution/product,
• Free STANDARD tickets for the CYBERSEC FORUM/EXPO 2023 event.
• Opportunity to establish relationships with potential investors and partners participating in the event.
• 2 start-ups that will win the nomination during the event in Katowice will be able to use the Cybersecurity Made In Europe quality mark for a year
I am an investor – what can I expect on site?
• Getting to know the most prominent startups from the region
• Getting to know local ecosystems that will facilitate the search for new business opportunities
• Meeting with other specialized investors from various European countries and European Union institutions.
• Possibility to establish relationships with many decision makers in the area of cybersecurity.
Is remote participation anticipated?
No, the presentation during the event takes place at the event venue in Katowice.
I am an investor interested in participating, what do I need to do?
Inform us about this fact by writing to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with further instructions
Is participation in Cyber Investor Days free?
If you have qualified as a start-up, then yes! You will receive free tickets to the CYBERSEC FORUM/EXPO 2023 event from us. Remember, however, that we do not refund the costs of accommodation and transport.
Where and when is the event taking place?
Cyber Investor Days 2023 will take place on June 21-22 at the International Congress Center in Katowice. We will inform you about the exact agenda of the event after the process of selecting potential start-ups.